1. What's the Weather? Showers, mainly after 2 p.m. High near 46. Tonight: Rain showers, possibly mixing with snow after 9 p.m, then gradually ending. Low around 28.
2. Middlefield BOS Meets Tonight The Board of Selectmen will meet this evening at 7 p.m. at the Community Center. The agenda includes discussion on an offer for the 19.67 acres of town owned property adjacent to Powder Ridge, an update on the Feb. 8 blizzard and the District 13 crisis management plan.
3. Spaghetti Dinner The Durham Middlefield Exchange Club will be holding its annual Spaghetti Dinner on March 10th at Coginchaug High School's cafeteria. Proceeds from the event go directly back to CRHS Athletic Department, District 13's Music Departments and the Prevention of Child Abuse. All you can eat $6 each or $20 for a family of 4 or more. Time: 3:30pm-7:00pm.
4. What's Cookin' Is Back! This great book club for foodies is meeting on . We'll be discussing CUBAN KITCHEN, by Raquel Rabade Roque. Optional: Choose a recipe from the book and bring it to share! Ages 18 and older. Please register at the front desk or call 860-349-9544.
5. Nursery School Open Houses If you're looking for a nursery school, stop by the Middlefield Children's Center on Saturday or the Durham Cooperative Nursery School on Sunday.