1. What's the Weather? Sunny, with a high near 79. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
2. Cruise Night There are just two opportunities left to enjoy Guida's Cruise Nights. Stop by the restaurant located along Route 66 in Middlefield after 5 p.m. to check out the classics.
3. Men's 30+ Open Basketball Is now running on Moday nights at Memorial School. The program is FREE and open to residents of Middlefield, Rockfall and Durham. It is a drop in program, teams are selected each night and runs from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. or to when everyone passes out...
4. Voting Ch-ch-ch-changes in Durham The following is a message from the Regsitrars of Voters:
All Durham voters in the November 6th election will still be voting at Korn School, but they will be in different lines according to their state district. Durham was subdivided into three voting districts during the last redistricting, but all voters will still be voting at Korn School.
Voters can find their state voting district here.
Click here for a street-by-street breakdown.
Each voting district has a different ballot with different candidates, so knowing your state voting district will help you know which candidates you will be voting for. In November, we will also have a greeter who will help you determine your voting district.
5. Perrotti's Country Barn Is a great place to find the perfect fall gift. Check out their Facebook page and like 'em while you're visiting!