1. What's the Weather? Light snow likely, mainly between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Tonight: A chance of light snow, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
2. Boyle Watch Middlefield's Tim Boyle will lead his Xavier Falcons against the Greenwich Cardinals in tonight's CIAC Class LL Football Quarterfinals at Palmer Field in Middletown. Kickoff is at 6:30 p.m.
****Tonight's quarter Final CIAC Football game between Xavier and Greenwich has been postponed until Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. at Palmer Field.****
The game will be carried live on CPTV. You can send Tweets to @CPTVSports with the hashtag #cthsfb and your question or comment could be featured on air.
Here's a preview of the game via the Middletown Press' Jim Bransfield.
3. Bear Rock Road Improvements The Town of Durham will hold an informational meeting at 7 p.m. at Town Hall on upcoming improvements to Bear Rock Road.
Click here for additional info on the proposed project.
4. Meet the Claus' What better way to start the holiday season than with a visit and brunch with Santa and Mrs. Claus! They will be visiting the historic Lyman Homestead on December 9th and 16th for four special seatings. Don't miss this unique chance to tell Santa what you want for Christmas. Please reserve your seats today for December 9th (closes on December 2nd) by calling 860-349-6043 today! For more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/438575559525061/
5. Help Willy's Friends Holiday Food Drive Join HWF for their 6th annual holiday food drive at Agway of Middlefield. The store will have a special sale price on dry cat and dog food for HWF and FREE pet photos with Santa from 10-2 p.m.