The skies have cleared, the sun is shining and it is shaping up to be a perfect spring day. The lineup for the Durham Farmers' Market today will not disappoint. The following activities will be going on today:
- Buy those end-of-year teacher gifts! Our vendors will have soaps, lotions, hot sauces, pies, jams, and plants. Show your thanks with a locally made gift!
- Carol Gilbert from Double G Alpacas will be back spinning her alpaca fiber into yarn on her spinning wheel. Ask her about her alpacas or fiber preparation technique or just watch her transform beautiful fiber into yarn.
- Kristy Belejack from Durham Naturopathic Health and Wellness Center will have suggestions, information and brochures available to help you on your way to making your home/work/play environment healthier, safer and toxin-free.
- Sign up your garden for the Coginchaug Area Transition team's 100 Garden Initiative.
- Hang out on a blanket with some friends and listen to stories read by Cassidy White-Ryan at 4:30.
- Watch a Horse Tack demonstration right before storytime begins.
- Participate in Games on the Green like hula hoops, potato sack races, and more!
See you on the Green!