Patch is looking for bloggers for the fall sports season, whether it be youth, high school, college, or professional.
What does blogging for Patch entail? Not much, really.
- Blogging is quick, easy, and free.
- You can blog as much or as little as you wish. No deadlines or requirements.
- All you have to do is enjoy sharing your voice!
With the new Patch platform, blogs are automatically featured front-and-center on the Durham-Middlefield Patch homepage. As soon as you post, the community can join your discussion. How cool is that?
After your blog is live, feel free to promote it on your Facebook and Twitter account. We'll share your post with the community in our daily newsletter and our Facebook page.
Go to the Durham-Middlefield Patch homepage and sign in or join Patch.
Once you’re logged in:
- On the homepage, click on the “Blogs” tab.
- Click on the “Start your own blog” button (in the left rail).
- Complete setup by inputting the name of your blog, description, and choosing or uploading a blog icon image.
- Click on “Create your blog.”
- Now you can either “Write your first post,” “Dress up your blog,” or tell people about it.
- For your first blog, select “Article,” and all you need is a brief description, a photo, and then your text in the body of the article.
- Click ‘Post Now,’ or if you are not ready to post, save it as a draft and come back to it later.
Want to know what other Connecticut Patch bloggers are up to? Join our Facebook Group!
Have questions about blogging on Patch? E-mail Community Editor Erin Quinlan at Erin.Quinlan@patch.com.