Durham's grand list grew by 0.75 percent nearly seven percent following 2010's revaluation.
The 2011 grand list - a combination of real estate, personal property and motor vehicle assessments (70 percent value) - totals $733,103,228, a figure that will be used later this spring to calculate the mill rate before tax bills are due July 1.
The growth in the grand list is due mostly to an increase in motor vehicle assessments which grew by 6.8 percent (totalling $61,529,155) and personal property which grew by 4.5 percent (totalling $27,648,982) last year.
Real estate assessments grew by just a half-percent (totalling $643,925,091).
Top 10 Taxpayers in Durham
1. Connecticut Light and Power Company $17,129,590
2. Hobson and Motzer Realty, LLC $8,670,050
3. Durham Manufacturing Company $7,332,580
4. Stonegate Springs, LLC $2,557,030
5. Tilcon Incorporated $2,399,810
6. Dinatale Rentals, LLC $2,028,250
7. Lynch, Diana VKS & Theodore B $1,958,740
8. CSK Realty, LLC $1,771,420
9. Morgan Crucible $1,656,010
10. Aesthetic Structures, LLC $1,455,860