1. What's the Weather? Patchy fog before 9 a.m. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Tonight: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
2. Take the Challenge, Win an iTunes Card Durham Middlefield Youth and Family Services is asking everyone in the community to spend a few minutes taking the National Drug IQ Challenge.
3. Winter Market The Dudley Farm Farmers' Market in Guilford has scheduled its first Winter Market of 2013 for Saturday, Feb. 2 from 9 a.m. to noon in the Munger barn.
Available: Baked goods, eggs, fiber, handmade crafts, honey and maple syrup, jams and jellies, naturally raised meats, pickles, soap and winter vegetables.
The market will be held the first Saturday of each month through May, but is subject to cancellation due to inclement weather. The Dudley Farm is located on the northeast corner of routes 77 and 80 in North Guilford. For more information, contact (860) 349-3917 or visit www.dudleyfarm.com.
4. No Extended Hours Today The Durham Town Clerk's Office will be open until 4:30 p.m. today. Extended hours (7:00 p.m.) will resume next Tuesday Feb. 5, 2013.
5. Please, Please, Please Cut your Box Tops because starting Feb. 1, Patch and The Mom Spot is teaming up with Perk On Main to help raise money for local schools. Just bring in 20 (or more) Box Tops to Perk for a FREE pastry!
Plus, you'll have a chance to win a great prize from Ultimate Kids!