1. What's the Weather? Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Tonight: A chance of rain, mainly after 1 a.m. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
2. Durham Garden Club Turns 80! On Thursday, the Durham Garden Club will celebrate the club's 80th year at the Durham Public Library. The event starts at 11:15 a.m. and features historic memorabilia and talks by First Selectman Laura Francis, Ronnie Schoelzel (President of the Federated Garden Clubs of CT) and Sarah Atwell (President of the Durham Historical Society). Members and guests will adjourn to Time Out Tavern for lunch after the meeting. All are welcome.
3. Go B-L-U-E D-E-V-I-L-S! The Coginchaug cheerleading squad competed in CIAC Class S Cheerleading Championship over the weekend, finishing 8th. Check out the photos here.
4. Senior Shape Up Get in shape for summer at the Middlefield Senior Center. Exercise classes for seniors are offered every Monday and Friday and Yoga classes are on Wednesdays. All the classes start at 7:45 a.m. The classes are 1 hour long and can be adapted for those that would like to do them in a chair. These are drop in classes and free to Middlefield Seniors (age 60 and older). Bring a water bottle and yoga mat. The first step is getting here, then you will be addicted!!
5. Look, Spring We've still not officially reached spring (that happens next Wednesday) but the signs are starting to appear including some early flowers. Have your crocuses cracked the soil? Take a photo and share it with Patch, we'd love to see it!