1. What's the Weather? Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
2. BOS Meets Tonight The Durham Board of Selectmen will meeting at 7 p.m. at Town Hall. The agenda can be found here.
3. Middlefield Town Budget The Middlefield Board of Finance will hold a Public Hearing at 7:00 p.m. on Feb. 28 at the Middlefield Community Center on the 2013-2014 budget proposed by the First Selectman.
Copies of the budget will be available in the Office of the Town Clerk, the Middlefield Community Center Building Dept. and at the Levi Coe Public Library.
4. Coginchaug Little League Scholarship CCL is offering scholarship funds for graduating seniors attending college or trade school this coming fall semester. Applicants must have played for Coginchaug Little League for at least three years. Other eligibility, criteria, and requirements can be accessed online by downloading an application at coginchaugll.org.
5. Tax Relief The Durham Assessor's Office is accepting new and/or renewal applications for the CT Elderly Homeowner and Totally Disabled Tax Relief Programs and the Senior Tax Relief Freeze and Deferral Programs. The filing period for all tax relief programs runs through May 15. Failure to re-file will result in the removal of this benefit from the July tax bill. For more information, call the Assessor's Office at 860-343-67009 or visit the town's website.