1. What's the Weather? A chance of showers, mainly before 10 a.m. Widespread dense fog before 8 a.m. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
2. Selectmen to Meet in Executive Session A special meeting of the Board of Selectmen will be held today at 2:30 p.m. at Town Hall. Town officials are scheduled to enter into executive session to discuss the sale of the 19.6 acre property split off from Powder Ridge ski area last year.
Middlefield First Selectman Jon Brayshaw recently said he was awaiting a private appraisal of the town-owned property.
The town previously put a value on the land at $300,000.
3. Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for Solarize Durham. If you're interested in learning more, call BeFree Solar now to get your contract signed in time at 1-888-596-2922.
4. Deerfield Farm's CSA Community Supported Agriculture shares are now available at the Durham farm. The farm offers dairy products — like yogurt, milk and cheese — as well as poultry, eggs, beef and pork.
Click here to print out your own CSA form or visit Deerfield's store at 337 Parmelee Hill Road.
5. Get Involved With Girl Scouts If you're interested in becoming a volunteer with Girl Scouts attend the upcomig Girl Scouts info night at the Levi E. Coe Library.