1. What's the Weather? Sunny. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning. Highs in the mid 80s. Tonight: Clear. Lows in the mid 60s.
2. Powder Ridge Referendum In case anyone needed another reminder — the polls are open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. today at the Middlefield Community Center.
Here's what residents will be voting on:
Shall the Town of Middlefield sell the Powder Ridge Ski Area property to Powder Ridge Mountain Park & Resort, LLC under the terms stated in an Agreement of Sale dated July 16, 2012, pursuant to the resolution adopted by the Board of Selectmen on July 16, 2012?
3. Tweet Your Powder Ridge Experience Patch is taking the pulse of the Middlefield as it votes in today's referendum on Powder Ridge. So, here's what we need from you. Log on to Twitter and tweet something about Powder Ridge, whether you're in the voting booth, have a favorite memory, or would just like to see it restored.
Make sure to use the hashtag #powderridge.
We'll collect all the tweets at the end of the day and share them with Patch readers.
4. Jazz at Perk Come out to support local jazz musician at Perk on Main this evening. Lindsay will be performing and improvising over classic jazz tunes along with a few friends from 5-7 p.m.
For more details or to check out Lindsay's music visit her website www.lindsayartkop.com.
5. Durham Farmers' Market Believe it or not, there are only a few more opportunities left to stop by the town green to get your hands on some of the great products being produced by local vendors. If you haven't been this summer, go! The market is open from 3-6:30 p.m.