Has the spring cleaning bug hit you? Don't want to waste precious gas driving around town to hang signs advertising your sale?
Help us help you get rid of your unwanted items and save money on gas by posting your Tag Sale on Patch.
It's never been easier to announce your Tag Sale: it's totally FREE and reaches a large audience. Did I mention, it's free? And, reaches a lot of people?
All you need to do is enter your address, dates and times and a short summary of what you're selling in the comments section below (to make things easier we've included an example).
100 Main Street
Saturday, April 28 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Baby items, lawn mower parts, furniture, books, crocheted teacup cozies, etc.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
Bonus: If you really want to sell your stuff, add some photos of what people can expect to find at your sale (don't forget to title the photo with the address of your sale) and check out these tips:
- Get organized: Sort your items well in advance of your sale.
- Display: Figure out how you're going to display your items. Do you have enough tables or a clothes racks to hang items on? If not, figure out a way to borrow what you will need.
- Pricing: Clearly price your items ahead of time. And, price them to sell.
- Advertise: Get the word out in well-read places like Patch.
- Show me the money: Make sure you have a cash box with some money in it to be able to make change the day of your sale.
If your Tag Sale is still a few weeks away, get an early start and enter the information in our Garage Sale Calendar by clicking here.
Who's joining me for tag sale-ing this weekend?