Dads have a special place in the family. They give advice (Father Knows Best). They walk you down the aisle (‘Father Of The Bride’). They play catch (‘Field Of Dreams’).
For Father’s Day, Patch would love to have you share your favorite photo of you and your dad (and dads – please know that you can enter your favorite photo of you with the kids!). Just become a registered user of Patch and then upload the photo!
We will ask our readers to vote in the comments for their favorite picture, so please take a minute to explain in the caption why this photo is special to you.
The photo that receives the most comments will receive a free, 30-minute photo session with .
Here are some more contest details:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 13 and older.
- To enter, upload your favorite photo of you and your dad (Dads – you can do it too!).
- All entries must be received by 12 p.m., (noon) Eastern Time, Friday, June 15.
- You may enter one photo per person.
- One winner will be selected based on the number of reader comments received.
- One (1) Winner will receive a free 30-minute photo session with Kade Gulluscio: KBG Photography, in Stonington. The session includes props, outfit changes and photos at either the photo studio in Stonington or at the beach in Westerly or Wilcox Park.
- for complete Official Rules.